Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh, my god, all my favorite places of business are closing

Damn.. I just got an e-mail saying they are closing my favorite store in HKY! I don't believe this!

This was a GREAT Place! This makes me so sad, cuz for years, I have gotten my family presents from this store, Julia Rush!

And all the cool artistic things in there. Sometimes I would just go to look and get ideas about what to make on my own!

Now I see they are closing, March 27th is the last day there! I'm bummed!

Damn.. my favorite ins. agents closed their doors, the fave laundromat has just closed, now this! Gosh, i know things are bad..but really, this is depressing! :(

I don't know what to think. I wonder why she is closing her doors? I know she's not in her 20s. but still seems to be in good health and there was always a wealth of artiist whose stuff she sold there.

This makes me very sad..... So many good business closing and so many funky, awful stores STAY in business! They were pretty nice to do business with too.... I'm sad now....

No comments:

Post a Comment